Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait's Interior Ministry evades its troops based on Iraqi warnings about a fugitive

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - Kuwait's Interior Ministry evades its troops based on Iraqi warnings about a fugitive Empty Kuwait's Interior Ministry evades its troops based on Iraqi warnings about a fugitive

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:03 am

Kuwait's Interior Ministry evades its troops based on Iraqi warnings about a fugitive

KUWAIT, July 3 (KUNA) - Kuwait's Interior Ministry responded to Iraqi warnings of infiltration by terrorist elements into Kuwait to carry out acts of terrorism that undermine security and stability in the region after their defeats in Iraq, Syria.
    The newspaper said in a number, on Sunday, that "assignments were issued to the general strength of the interior and security of the state and criminal security and rescue and public security and security facilities and airport security to enhance the proliferation of security in the vicinity of all important installations, especially oil and border, fuel stations and embassies and other important installations with instructions to fire towards Any suspected targets that do not comply with instructions in accordance with the rules of fire or warnings to fire in the air and then the rest of the steps followed. "
    At the same level, informed security sources informed the newspaper that "the existence of coordination information and security large among the GCC countries in anticipation of the attempt of elements of the da'ja to escape from Iraq to some Gulf countries."
    The sources confirmed that "the competent authorities scrutinize the frequent information on the elements of the Dahesh and how to develop strategies to eliminate any attempts of this kind," pointing to "increased control on elements in the home can have contact with the outside or sympathetic sympathizers at least." Finished

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 am