Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New countries will join the Bank "Bric"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New countries will join the Bank "Bric" Empty New countries will join the Bank "Bric"

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2017, 3:09 am

New countries will join the Bank "Bric"

02/07/2017

Will join new countries from different regions of the world in the coming years to the 5 countries of the "Bric" Development Bank Group, which has a capital of $ 100 billion.

This came within the development strategy, which the Bank published on Sunday.

And "the new Development Bank" was established in 2014 a global financial institution aims to finance projects in the bloc "BRICS", which includes Russia, China, Brazil, India and South Africa.

The Bank will "BRICS", which is based in Shanghai-based, to expand gradually, so that this process does not create an undue burden on the functioning of the mechanism. The strategy did not disclose the potential members of the Bank.

However, the strategy said that the new members will contribute to increase the Bank's role in the international arena, the diversification of the credit portfolio and enhance the classification, as well as capital increase.

Honest "Bric" Bank in April / April 2016 on seven projects in which funding will provide $ 1.5 billion, and this year is expected to ratify the 15 new projects valued at $ 2.5 - $ 3 billion.

It is expected that the total volume of loans approved by the bank up by the end of 2021, about $ 44.5 billion, and the number of projects financed by the Bank will rise to between 50 and 75 projects.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170959.html

Current date/time is Fri 24 May 2024, 11:41 pm