Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China launches "sea monster" giant!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China launches "sea monster" giant! Empty China launches "sea monster" giant!

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2017, 3:20 pm

China launches "sea monster" giant!

History of edits:: 2017/7/3

{International: Euphrates News} China has sent warships and fighter ships to force an American battleship to stay away from Beijing-controlled island in the South China Sea, and condemned the Chinese Foreign this incident, saying the move "politically and militarily dangerous provocation."
    China, having started the experience of the first aircraft carrier manufactured, launched last Wednesday, local Mdmrtha made the most advanced, at a time when competition is increasing between them and other forces , such as freedom of the United States, Japan and India.
    The official Xinhua news agency reported that the destroyer {055} Taype, weighing a total of about 10 thousand tons, dropped the water in the basin "Jiangnan" in Shanghai.
    She added that the ship equipped with the latest air defense systems and missile defense against submarines, and can be loaded to arm laser systems. It is believed that China plans to build four ships of this model.
    The ship {055} Taype is greater than the other modern Chinese destroyers, such as Taype 052, which is a development in the Chinese defense industry, which is steadily increasing its strength.
    China is expected to possess by the end of the year 2020 between 265 and 273 pieces of naval war, between submarines, destroyers, frigates and Zoarq.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=145701

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:20 am