Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The European Parliament adopts a resolution to try international crimes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The European Parliament adopts a resolution to try international crimes Empty The European Parliament adopts a resolution to try international crimes

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jul 2017, 2:51 am

The European Parliament adopts a resolution to try international crimes

BRUSSELS, July 5 (Xinhua) - The European Parliament has called for the establishment of an international tribunal on war crimes in Iraq and Syria to prosecute war criminals from all warring parties in the two countries.
    In a resolution adopted by 541 deputies and 32 deputies, the European Parliament stressed the need to guarantee the rights of victims of the conflict in any action taken and to ensure that they have access to redress and compensation.
    The resolution called on the European Union to intensify efforts to prevent war crimes and crimes against humanity, including genocide at an early stage.
    He also called for the prosecution of the perpetrators of the heinous crimes, especially with regard to non-state actors such as Da'ash in Syria and Iraq.
    In addition, the European Parliament urged adequate financial support for and accession to the International Criminal Court. Finished

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:57 pm