Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new resolution of UNESCO on occupied Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new resolution of UNESCO on occupied Jerusalem Empty A new resolution of UNESCO on occupied Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jul 2017, 3:23 am

A new resolution of UNESCO on occupied Jerusalem

05/07/2017

For the second time in two months, the World Heritage Committee of the Organization "UNESCO" adopted a resolution confirming the absence of Israeli sovereignty over Jerusalem, and condemned the excavation work in the city and under the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
    And it received the resolution adopted by UNESCO Tuesday in the city of Krakow in southern Poland under the 41 session of the World Heritage Committee, supported by 10 countries, namely, Azerbaijan, Indonesia, Lebanon, Tunisia, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Turkey, Vietnam, Zimbabwe and Cuba.

In turn, it opposed the three countries of this resolution, the Philippines, Jamaica and Burkina Faso, while eight abstained from voting countries, namely Angola, Croatia, Finland, Peru, Poland, Portugal, South Korea and Tanzania.
    The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization "UNESCO" has adopted, on May 2 / May last, which was when Israel celebrates the anniversary of the 70th of her stay, a decision to be determined "as an occupier" has no right to control over East Jerusalem, but what is known in Jerusalem large, which includes some neighborhoods west of the city, it confirmed this decision that the Israeli law, which is a unified Jerusalem under Israeli sovereignty has no legal power to him.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/171328.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:51 am