Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian opposition: America and Jordan tried to obstruct the negotiations in Astana

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian opposition: America and Jordan tried to obstruct the negotiations in Astana Empty Syrian opposition: America and Jordan tried to obstruct the negotiations in Astana

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jul 2017, 3:38 am

Syrian opposition: America and Jordan tried to obstruct the negotiations in Astana

Announced, President of the Syrian opposition delegation for the fifth round of negotiations in Astana, Ahmed ground, that the United States and Jordan to prevent representatives of the so-called "Southern Front" opposition from attending the conference.

The news agency "Interfax Kazakhstan", on Wednesday, on the ground, the chief of staff of the "Free Syrian Army", saying: "Everyone should know that several countries tried to obstruct the negotiations by banning the participating factions of the southern front, and prevented the United States and Jordan, these factions from going to Astana. "

Land stressed that the Syrian opposition sees this step in order to divide the country, stressing that it should not state like the United States block the negotiations at a time when the state needs to unify the opposition and put forward a unified political vision.

He criticized the head of the opposition delegation, at the same time, Washington deal with the Syrian opposition south of the country, saying: "protect the United States is always the Israeli-Jordanian border to prevent the outbreak of combat operations close to them, and declare at the same time, they let down the opposition factions after more than 30 km from the border ".

share it

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B6%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%86-%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84/

Current date/time is Thu 29 Feb 2024, 5:08 pm