Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America .. stop the deportation of all Iraqi detainees in the campaigns on immigrants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America .. stop the deportation of all Iraqi detainees in the campaigns on immigrants Empty America .. stop the deportation of all Iraqi detainees in the campaigns on immigrants

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jul 2017, 1:57 am

America .. stop the deportation of all Iraqi detainees in the campaigns on immigrants

History of edits:: 2017/7/7

{Follow: Euphrates News} A US federal judge halted deportation of all Iraqi citizens who were arrested during the campaigns on immigrants recently in various parts of the United States of July 24, at least.
    It was scheduled to expire deadline available to Iraqis on Monday.
    The judge said Mark Goldsmith in Detroit on Thursday that there are compelling reasons to extend their stay , as requested by the American Civil Liberties Union.
    Union says that those arrested in the campaigns of the immigration authorities last month , most of them in Michigan and Tennessee will face persecution, torture or death if deported to Iraq.
    More than 199 Iraqis were arrested, mostly in Detroit and Nashville area, Catholics and Chaldean Iraqi Kurds.
    Say belonging to the two groups they could be targeted for attacks in Iraq as minorities.
    The US government says it is arrested by immigration authorities issued orders to deport them have not been implemented and many of them have been convicted of serious crimes ranging from murder and the end of the charges related to arms and drugs.
    Some affected by the decision came to the United States when they were children and have committed their crimes decades ago but allowed them to stay in Iraq previously refused to issue travel documents to them.
    The situation changed after Iraq agreed in March to start receiving from the United States deports in a deal allowed to delete from the list of the country 's travel ban temporarily modified and issued by President Donald Tramb.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=145907

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:35 pm