Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran gets a loan of $ 500 million from the Asian Investment Bank Infrastructure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran gets a loan of $ 500 million from the Asian Investment Bank Infrastructure Empty Iran gets a loan of $ 500 million from the Asian Investment Bank Infrastructure

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jul 2017, 7:43 am

Iran gets a loan of $ 500 million from the Asian Investment Bank Infrastructure

Tehran / July 7 / IRNA - Director General of investments and economic and technical assistance Mohammad Khazaee said that Iran has asked the Asian Investment Bank infrastructure loan of $ 500 million for the implementation of sanitation projects in the provinces of Gilan and Khorasan Razavi and Kermanshah.

In an interview with IRNA on Friday Khazaee said that Iran has managed over the past year to belong to the Asian Investment Bank membership infrastructure , pointing out that Iran is formed to the side of Russia, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan and one group of 26 percent of the shares of this bank is located group ranked second after China It is considered the founder of the bank.
    He pointed out that the relations between Iran and Saudi Arabia have affected somewhat on the Asian Investment Bank infrastructure , but that Iran had still managed to obtain a loan last year to $ 100 million from the bank.
    He pointed out that funding to the draft water delivery to the Kara Su region and Zarin Gul in Gsattan province (north).
    He said that Iran 's shareholders at the Asian Investment Bank infrastructure and managed to benefit greatly from the possibilities in which especially at the level of sanitation projects.
    Done ** A ** h 1837

http://www.irna.ir/ar/News/82589432/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:09 am