Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon intelligence is concerned about the Iranian Digital Defense For

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon intelligence is concerned about the Iranian Digital Defense For Empty Pentagon intelligence is concerned about the Iranian Digital Defense For

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jul 2017, 2:40 am

Pentagon intelligence is concerned about the Iranian Digital Defense Force

08/07/2017

US intelligence expressed concern after the detection of Iranian efforts to develop a digital character defensive capabilities since the conclusion of the nuclear deal between the West and Iran in the summer of 2015.
    According to the journal "Jane" military specialized in defense affairs issued in Washington Makeshvth, the sources of intelligence in the US Department of Defense has unveiled its integrated program implemented by Iran to develop its missile capability and increase their range to cover a vast Middle East regions of Israel reach US bases in this part of the world, which is considered by the US Defense intelligence "nVIDIA" with concern and considers it a potential threat.
    She drew "jeans" that the conclusion of the nuclear agreement between Iran and the West has led to resuscitate Iranian are not limited to only the development of missile programs, but extended to the development of the areas of digital war and all areas should be brought to the attention of defense planners Americans, where Iran is seeking to recruit to extend its control over the shipping lanes in Nizqh the Persian Gulf and the strategic Strait of Hormuz and the Arabian Sea.
    Periodic "Jeans" and considered that Iran under the leadership of its president Hassan Rowhani, has adopted a soft pattern of engagement with the US administration during Obama's presidency in order to pass the nuclear deal with Washington and the West.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/171672.html

Current date/time is Wed 19 Jun 2024, 1:00 pm