Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ornaments: Iraq's victory over terrorism made it more capable of economic and investment renaissance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ornaments: Iraq's victory over terrorism made it more capable of economic and investment renaissance Empty Ornaments: Iraq's victory over terrorism made it more capable of economic and investment renaissance

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jul 2017, 5:40 am

Ornaments: Iraq's victory over terrorism made it more capable of economic and investment renaissance

Political Since 2017-07-08 at 10:58 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The Secretary-General of the Foundation for Human Rights in Iraq, Walid al-Halli, praised the great victories achieved by Iraq on terrorism, stressing that it made him more stable security, economic and political, and contributed to the rehabilitation of a large investment boom in the Iraqi economy.
    "The Iraqi government is keen to implement the investment project to the fullest extent, implementing the amended investment law No. 50 of 2015, which provides the necessary facilities for the establishment of the investment project in London, Investment projects, enhancing the competitiveness of projects covered by the provisions of this law in domestic and foreign markets, developing human resources, protecting the rights and property of domestic and foreign investors, as well as enhancing confidence in the investment environment and stimulating investment. And promotion, and simplification of administrative procedures for investment projects, and giving them priority in the achievement, and the creation of a single window for investment. "
    "The development of investment leads to the movement of the Iraqi economy, and provide tens of thousands of jobs for Iraqis, and will contribute to the entry of large investors in technology, reconstruction, industry, agriculture and others, and contribute to upgrading the level of Iraqi production to international standards, and raise the level of leadership skills, , And to enhance the quality and quality Iraq needs in the process of sustainable development "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:45 am