Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hand Mansuriyya in Diyala give priority to infrastructure projects next year's budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hand Mansuriyya in Diyala give priority to infrastructure projects next year's budget Empty Hand Mansuriyya in Diyala give priority to infrastructure projects next year's budget

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Sep 2013, 9:00 am

Hand Mansuriyya in Diyala give priority to infrastructure projects next year's budget

06-09-2013 01:30 PM

Diyala (news) .. She said hand Mansuriyya Diyala province, they were given infrastructure projects important priority, its budget for the next year and ad hoc projects for regional development. The head of the Husam al-Azzawi (of the Agency news): The management side and in coordination with the local council awarded infrastructure projects priority in the implementation of the budget of regional development for next year, particularly in respect of services networks streams of rain water reticulation of potable water and electricity and then projects paving roads. said: that the need to diverse projects and important, especially those directly related to the lives of citizens and will be distributed fairly among all regions and give importance to the areas previously disadvantaged with harmful attention to rural and remote areas and that what has been confirmed during revision priority to projects proposed by us. continued strive to make a quantum leap and distinct field of services provided to citizens and end the suffering and go to ranges broader than that allow us to expand the field of our service for that includes everyone without exception. / End / 16.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:39 am