Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel and Hamas are close to a deal a new prisoner swap

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel and Hamas are close to a deal a new prisoner swap Empty Israel and Hamas are close to a deal a new prisoner swap

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jul 2017, 6:25 am

Israel and Hamas are close to a deal a new prisoner swap

13:18 - 08/07/2017

It revealed the newspaper "Yediot Ahronot" on Saturday, about the approach of the Israeli government and Hamas, a deal from a new exchange of prisoners, which in the first phase is an exchange of information about the fate of the missing Israeli soldiers in the Gaza Strip.

The newspaper said, that journalists close to Hamas, talking about approaching the termination of the early stages (exchange of information on the fate of the soldiers stage) in the framework of new prisoners exchange deal.

According to sources, the deal would be similar to the deal Gilad Shalit, which received "Israel" before Hamas video, select the fate of the soldier.

According to the paper, that, according to press sources close to the "Hamas", the first part of the deal would be similar to the first part of the Shalit deal, during which he will provide Hamas preliminary information on the fate of the soldiers, which is demanding in exchange for this information by editing both have been re-arrested in the Shalit deal and Tadeddahm 53 prisoners.

According to sources, the Hamas calls for liberation of all prisoners and children, and members of the Legislative Council from Israeli jails in exchange for preliminary information on the fate of Israeli soldiers have.

The sources pointed out that this stage (exchange of information) will take place during the next three months, and intermediaries in the deal are: Russia, Egypt and coordinator of the United Nations Nikolai Mladenov. Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/08/173009/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:28 am