Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Communications: our revenues amounted to 100 billion dinars in 2017

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Communications: our revenues amounted to 100 billion dinars in 2017 Empty Communications: our revenues amounted to 100 billion dinars in 2017

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jul 2017, 2:21 am

Communications: our revenues amounted to 100 billion dinars in 2017

 Baghdad / term

The Minister of Communications Hassan Kazem Al - Rashed, on Sunday, said that the telecommunications company will be able to pay the amount of 100 billion dinars to the Ministry of Finance during the year 2017, attributing this to enable them to achieve financial returns.
    Said Rashid during a meeting with MP Harith Al - Harthy, according to a ministry statement seen "term" on a copy of it, " the ministry companies were receiving their salaries from the Ministry of Finance, as there are many projects not implemented on the ground, which we and during a limited period and in cooperation with a number of discreet private sector companies specialized in the field of communications and information technology to achieve a quantum leap in the delivery of services and implementation of projects that have contributed to transforming telecommunications company to a company self - sufficient through the payment of their salaries and expenses and then pay part of the amounts due owe to the Ministry of Finance It demanded payment of all debts arising from the telecommunications company is considered later a profitable company. "
    He added, " The law authorized the Minister to refer the validity of a number of employees to retire in the event that the losing companies." Al - Rashed pointed out, " The telecommunications infrastructure company will achieve financial returns to be able to pay the amount of 100 billion dinars in 2017 to the Ministry of Finance."
    For his part , Al Harthy saying, "Through my knowledge on executing in the Ministry of Communications projects, I see it parallels and keep pace with the development in the region and the world , " calling to "provide the names of 50 personalities from the creators and distinguished employees of the ministry and to honor them by the House of Representatives to be an incentive to provide them with more creativity and tender. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:01 pm