Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The launch of the World Petroleum Conference in Istanbul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The launch of the World Petroleum Conference in Istanbul Empty The launch of the World Petroleum Conference in Istanbul

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jul 2017, 3:24 am

The launch of the World Petroleum Conference in Istanbul

It was launched in the Turkish city of Istanbul, Sunday evening, the 22nd session of the "World Petroleum Congress", which will continue until next Thursday.

The head of the World Petroleum Council, Joseph Toth, "The main objective of the petroleum sector is to provide a suitable energy price for human development."

He added Tut, that "natural gas and oil will continue to be one of the most important energy resources in the next ten years."

It is expected to bring together the conference, which is held every three years in a different city, more than 5 thousand people, including ministers and officials Rviawa level, from many countries.

The conference includes round table meetings, workshops, technical seminars, dealing with the future of the traditional and non-traditional energy resources, global policies toward energy, investment opportunities in the sector.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=8182

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:22 am