Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Airways announces increase the number of flights coming in and out of Nasiriyah Airport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

airways - Airways announces increase the number of flights coming in and out of Nasiriyah Airport Empty Airways announces increase the number of flights coming in and out of Nasiriyah Airport

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jul 2017, 3:27 am

Airways announces increase the number of flights coming in and out of Nasiriyah Airport

The Iraqi Airways, Monday, for a significant increase in the number of flights at the airport of Nasiriyah since it opened last March, noting that it will in the next few days with flights from the airport to some regional Arab countries.

The company 's general manager Samer Kubba , in a statement , "Economy News" received a copy of it, " The number of passengers departing and arriving at the airport of Nasiriyah reached 13 thousand and 79 passengers , " noting that " the interest of Nasiriyah Airport comes from several aspects, including the development of the Iraqi Marshlands on the World Heritage List and to encourage the tourist side and economic side. "
    He added, "So it was a great interest in Nasiriyah Airport and provide all means of comfort for passengers Karim , " noting that "Iraqi Airways will in the next few days to operate flights to several countries from Nasiriyah airport, including the direction of scenery and some of the regional and Arab countries."

Opened by Transport Minister Kazem cup Hamami, in (10 March 2017), Nasiriyah International Airport during the grand opening ceremony was held in this regard, as the first local plane which landed in the same day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:36 am