Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt: curfew in North Sinai

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt: curfew in North Sinai Empty Egypt: curfew in North Sinai

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jul 2017, 3:38 am

Egypt: curfew in North Sinai

It came into force the decision to the Egyptian Prime Minister, Ismail Sharif, curfew in some of the towns of Rafah and El-Arish in the areas of the Sinai Peninsula.

According to the official decision, "it is prohibited roaming in the designated area east of Tel Rafah Mara international border line and even Awja west west of El Arish from up to Mount Halal, and north-west of El Arish Mara coast sea and even the international border in Rafah, and south from Mount Halal, and even Awja on the international border, "as quoted by the official Egyptian media.

The resolution, published in the Official Gazette, to be the timing of the curfew in the area referred to from seven o'clock in the evening, until six the next morning, except for the town of El Arish, the international road from the ambush field, and even entering the town of El Arish from the West, to be a curfew from one o'clock in the morning, and until five o'clock in the morning of the same day, or until further notice.

The decision comes two days after a terrorist attack targeting some of the concentration of the Egyptian army points south of Rafah in the Sinai, on Friday, killing 26 soldiers, and claimed the organization "Daesh" claimed responsibility for.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1-%D8%AD%D8%B8%D8%B1-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%B4%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A1/

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:40 am