Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Joint operations call for non-firing of firecrackers by celebrating victory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Joint operations call for non-firing of firecrackers by celebrating victory Empty Joint operations call for non-firing of firecrackers by celebrating victory

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jul 2017, 12:17 pm

Joint operations call for non-firing of firecrackers by celebrating victory

BAGHDAD, July 10 (KUNA) - The joint operations command called for the firing of firecrackers at a victory celebration in the liberation of the city of Mosul.
    "The Joint Operations Command calls for the non-firing of firefighters in the event of a declaration of victory to enable our people from all sides to express their joy and celebrate, as appropriate, and to paint a picture of the public opinion on the progress and civilization of the people of Iraq, who dazzled the world with its victories and commitment. And will take legal action against violators and God we seek help and reconciliation. " Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:18 am