Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A director of the Ministry of Oil directs the exemption of the independents and the assignment of t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A director of the Ministry of Oil directs the exemption of the independents and the assignment of t Empty A director of the Ministry of Oil directs the exemption of the independents and the assignment of t

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jul 2017, 2:07 am

A director of the Ministry of Oil directs the exemption of the independents and the assignment of those belonging to the influential party

Political Since 2017-07-10 at 20:32 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    - A document against the director general of the oil products distribution company Ali Abdul Karim al-Moussawi has been obtained by Mawazine News for exploiting the position of the party to which he belongs.
    The document, sent by the Supreme Islamic Council to al-Moussawi, called for the appointment of employees of the company who belong to the council with administrative and technical positions in the Central Euphrates Distribution Authority.
    The document was signed by the Director General of Oil Products Distribution Company Ali Abdul-Karim Al-Moussawi, who confirmed that "based on what is said, the cadres of the Supreme Islamic Council are selected for the responsibility of sections, divisions and units and the exemption of independents.
    According to the political mix of ministerial positions, the Ministry of Oil is considered a share of the Supreme Council / the mass of the citizen, which was punished by Adel Abdul Mahdi, followed by Jabbar al-Luaibi, the current minister.
    It is worth mentioning that the official of the former inspection in the province of Wasit Mohammed Reza Quraishi filed a complaint to the Integrity Commission accused Al-Musawi, who was then Assistant Director General of the distribution of petroleum products using his powers for the purpose of personal interest and wealth at the expense of public funds, and that he was pressing and instructing official books Diesel fuel for fake factories. A verdict was issued by the Wasit Misdemeanor Court on May 19, 2016. Ended 29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:25 pm