Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari calls for the release of frozen Iraqi funds in France

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari calls for the release of frozen Iraqi funds in France Empty Jaafari calls for the release of frozen Iraqi funds in France

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jul 2017, 2:11 am

Jaafari calls for the release of frozen Iraqi funds in France

Political Since 2017-07-10 at 19:05 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari on Monday called for the release of frozen Iraqi funds in French banks.
    "Jaafari, in receiving a copy of the credentials of the French ambassador to Iraq, Borno Obeyer, stressed that the relations between Baghdad and Paris are proceeding distinctly and that Iraq looks forward to the continuation of the friendly countries in supporting and presenting them," the foreign ministry's press office said in a statement. Experience in the field of infrastructure ".
    "The joint cooperation in politics, security, the fight against terrorism and diplomatic communication has a great impact on promoting common interests and confronting common dangers," he said. He thanked Iraq for "supporting France's positions in international forums and military and humanitarian support in the war." Against da'ash, in addition to helping to restore Iraqi antiquities. "
    He explained that "Iraq today ends the page of the war against Daqash, and will begin the stage of construction, reconstruction of Iraqi cities, and the return of families to the areas of housing, calling on France to" release Iraqi funds frozen in French banks. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 3:42 pm