Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hezbollah: the American project fails in Iraq, Syria and edit functions of land resistance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - Hezbollah: the American project fails in Iraq, Syria and edit functions of land resistance Empty Hezbollah: the American project fails in Iraq, Syria and edit functions of land resistance

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jul 2017, 9:30 am

Hezbollah: the American project fails in Iraq, Syria and edit functions of land resistance

In sporadic  July 12, 2017 

Military spokesman of the Islamic Resistance Hezbollah Jaafar al-Husseini Brigades confirmed that the failure of the American project in Iraq and Syria and seek to control the area between them and make them a buffer zone and see other building Stratejp.
    Husseini said in a press statement that America is trying to block the arrival of any Iraqi force to the Iraqi border - Syria through intermediaries have on the ground, whether in central or other government, and pointed out that the factions of the Islamic Resistance functions are freeing land and handed over to the security services, whether local police or the army will be dolly force for any Iraqi forces in coordination with the central government.

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=71500

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:37 pm