Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Start a session of the House of Representatives headed by Najafi and the presence of (224) deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Start a session of the House of Representatives headed by Najafi and the presence of (224) deputies  Empty Start a session of the House of Representatives headed by Najafi and the presence of (224) deputies

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Sep 2013, 7:27 am

-09-2013 12:05 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Started meeting of the Council of Representatives eighteen headed by President of the Council Osama Najafi and the presence of 224 deputies. said reporter Agency (news): The meeting of the Council of Representatives began under the chairmanship of President of the Council Osama Najafi and the presence (224) out of (325) deputies. / End / h . P /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Start a session of the House of Representatives headed by Najafi and the presence of (224) deputies  Empty Re: Start a session of the House of Representatives headed by Najafi and the presence of (224) deputies

Post by wayoutnow Sat 07 Sep 2013, 8:40 am

Well we have a full parliament , get to passing some laws today !!!! Daddy needs some new shoes $$$$$$
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Start a session of the House of Representatives headed by Najafi and the presence of (224) deputies  Empty Re: Start a session of the House of Representatives headed by Najafi and the presence of (224) deputies

Post by wayoutnow Sat 07 Sep 2013, 8:42 am

3 laws we need , investiment tariff and economic laws !!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 24 Jul 2024, 7:41 pm