Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordanian newspaper: Open Trebil next month, Iraq, Jordanian goods exempt from customs tax

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - Jordanian newspaper: Open Trebil next month, Iraq, Jordanian goods exempt from customs tax Empty Jordanian newspaper: Open Trebil next month, Iraq, Jordanian goods exempt from customs tax

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jul 2017, 3:29 am

Jordanian newspaper: Open Trebil next month, Iraq, Jordanian goods exempt from customs tax

The newspaper "opinion" Jordan confirmed on Thursday that the Iraqi government declared victory in Mosul will accelerate the opening of the Trebil border crossing in front of the flow of goods to Iraq, Jordan, expected to open next month, indicating that the positive signals from the Iraqi side to exempt Jordanian goods from customs duties.

Published a Jordanian "opinion" newspaper, a story comes from a Jordanian official who declined to be named, seen by the "Economy News" on it, saying that "positive signals from the Iraqi side on the near deadline for the opening of the crossing and exempt goods Jordanian customs duties imposed by the Iraqi government on imports From outside ".

The source expected that "the next August as the date for the reopening of the crossing based on expectations that the Iraqi government has launched tenders for foreign companies to secure the road between Iraq and Jordan."

The source "how important the Iraqi market for Jordanian exports which is Iraq's second-largest export markets to Jordan after the United States means to return things to what they were and confidence to continue the industrial sector growth."

Iraq has imposed a tax is estimated at 30% on Jordanian exports to him over the past month, making many of the industrialists and exporters are demanding Jordanians represented by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce to communicate with the Iraqi side to exclude Jordanian exports from this tax government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:32 pm