Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Condemnation of Syrian refugees preparing for a terrorist attack in Denmar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Condemnation of Syrian refugees preparing for a terrorist attack in Denmar Empty Condemnation of Syrian refugees preparing for a terrorist attack in Denmar

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jul 2017, 3:55 am

Condemnation of Syrian refugees preparing for a terrorist attack in Denmark

23:00 - 07/12/2017

A German court ruled on Wednesday, Syrian refugees in prison after being convicted of collecting materials for making bombs, and attacks in Denmark.

German news agency "DPA" reported that the young man, who has not announced his name, was convicted in the state court Ravensburg processing of violent action, and sentenced to a period of six and a half years.

The court said that the young man (21 years) came to Germany in 2015 and influenced by propaganda organization Daesh.

She added that plans to launch a bomb attack in the Danish capital of Copenhagen, and hoped that the attack resulted in multiple casualties.

The German authorities have arrested a young man last November, and found in possession of 17 thousand matchstick, and explosive fireworks, and 17 battery, and 6 devices for wireless connection, and kitchen knives, while he was trying to make his way to Aldnamark.anthy 25 d

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/12/174572/

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:26 am