Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Killing 32 militants from the organization "Daesh" in clashes in eastern city of Raqqa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Daesh - Killing 32 militants from the organization "Daesh" in clashes in eastern city of Raqqa   Empty Killing 32 militants from the organization "Daesh" in clashes in eastern city of Raqqa

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jul 2017, 2:24 am

Killing 32 militants from the organization "Daesh" in clashes in eastern city of Raqqa

Syria 's democratic forces announced that 32 militants from the organization 'Daesh' killed in clashes in the neighborhood of 'kindergarten' northeast of the city of Raqqa.

Syria said the democratic forces on Thursday that other clashes with the organization when the walls of the old city and in the kindness Hisham bin Abdul Malik District east of the city and saluted mail and Diriyah in the west.

For his part , the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported, continuing clashes between the regular forces and the militants of the organization 'Daesh' in the vicinity of cardamom the oil field in the countryside of Homs East, pointing out that the regular forces and after control of the field air cover heavy from the Russian aviation continues to advance towards the city 'inhabitants' Last cities controlled by the organization in the countryside of Homs.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=157743

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:53 pm