Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The International Energy Agency raised its forecast for global oil demand this year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The International Energy Agency raised its forecast for global oil demand this year Empty The International Energy Agency raised its forecast for global oil demand this year

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jul 2017, 3:12 am

The International Energy Agency raised its forecast for global oil demand this year

18:07 - 07/13/2017

I expected the International Energy Agency, on Thursday, rising global demand for oil at a rate slightly higher than expected this year because of increased consumption in India and the United States and Germany.

The agency said in its latest report monthly on oil markets, "it was raised expectations that the growth of global oil demand in 2017 .. to 1.4 million barrels per day due to strong figures in the sudden demand in the second quarter" of the year.

The report added that after the growth of "baht" on demand in the first quarter, "we have seen a dramatic acceleration" in the second quarter as a result .. several unexpected demand in India and the United ..walulayat and Germany increases. "

The agency expects that the total oil demand reaches 98 million barrels per day this year, and will rise at the same pace again next year to reach 99.4 million barrels per day next year, according to the agency.

In an attempt to ease the glut in the oil markets and raise prices, member states agreed in the State Organization of Petroleum Exporting (OPEC) to cut output since the beginning of the year, as agreed non-member states of the organization led by Russia to cut output as well.

But some observers feel that the so-called "re-balance the market" and high prices result takes a long time.

But the agency has called for patience. Said in its report that "investors in the oil passing through a period of weak confidence, despite rising prices to levels not seen since November beginning" .anthy / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/13/174834/

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm