Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

EU: Additional €30m in Humanitarian Aid for Iraq

jedi17
    jedi17

EU: Additional €30m in Humanitarian Aid for Iraq Empty EU: Additional €30m in Humanitarian Aid for Iraq

Post by jedi17 Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:09 pm

EU: Additional €30m in Humanitarian Aid for Iraq
    July 14, 2017 in Construction & Engineering In Iraq, Healthcare, Security
    The European Commission is scaling up its response to the humanitarian crisis in Iraq with an additional €30 million.

The money will enable the EU to continue its support for emergency relief in newly retaken areas, including for families who have recently lost their homes. It will also go towards emergency medical services providers attending to injured civilians on the frontlines.

Speaking in Washington today during a High-Level Meeting on the Internally Displaced Persons Crisis in Mosul (Iraq), Commissioner Stylianides said:

“The end of the Mosul military campaign marks the beginning of a new phase of international support to Iraq – one that requires our rock solid commitment to preserving humanity. Together we will ensure that all civilians are protected in Telafar, West Anbar and Hawidja, as well as in their locations of displacement.”

This brings the total EU humanitarian assistance given to Iraq since 2015 to €340 million.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:20 am