Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warnings of fatigue of the financial budget of political prisoners privileges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warnings of fatigue of the financial budget of political prisoners privileges Empty Warnings of fatigue of the financial budget of political prisoners privileges

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jul 2017, 2:06 am

Warnings of fatigue of the financial budget of political prisoners privileges

 Baghdad / Ahmed Hamid

I criticize citizens and activists on social networking sites, on Friday, government privileges granted to prisoners of Rafha in Saudi Arabia, accusing the government and parliament of bias class on another class account without regard to the segments of poor society, as called for religious reference to the care of the wounded and disabled, criticizing the allocation of privileges " for those who could not bear mischief - worth. "

And it receives hundreds of detainees Saudi Rafha camp, monthly salaries by the institution of political prisoners, based on the Fourth Amendment Foundation Act of 2006, voted by the House of Representatives in September 2013.
    And Rafha camp is a Iraqis who had fled from the repression of the former regime in the uprising of March 1991 to Saudi Arabia to stabilize their situation , there are approximately 17 years of prison, and he was staying about 38 thousand Iraqi refugees, and they have access to care by the United Nations High Commissioner for refugees ( UNHCR ) , this camp was closed in 2008 after the departure of the last batch composed of 77 refugees.
    Says blogger Ibrahim Saleh, said that "put up so criticism has become useless in the country of injustice, and shame for beneficiaries and plaintiffs privileges invalid and most people do not care to eat haram or halal", criticizing "compensation jihadi service and a group of Rafha and lie some politicians dismissed, who have become hundreds of thousands, where some of them were prisoners of a criminal offense , as well as privileges and retired members of parliament that we are preparing grand charade. "
    He continues Saleh, that "Iraqis do not deny freedom fighters against the previous regime and their efforts great, but it must put an end to laws that steal the Iraqi people and safe Iraq, the pretext of injustice of Saddam Hussein 's regime , " noting that "our country has become productive chaos is regulated."  
    Furthermore, political prisoners refuse, the term affected by the former regime, stressing that the Iraqi people as a whole may injustice and damage of the system, says Abdul - Karim al - Khatib (range), "I am affected and did not get my rights under the pretext of benefiting from the former regime, knowing that I have left Iraq , the beginning of the eighties, so I reject categorically the word affected because I believe that all the Iraqi people harmed and I reject all the privileges granted to political prisoners and Rafha and emigrated or abandoned. "
    He continues Khatib as saying , "Yes , must be compensated from prison for his opposition to the former regime who have suffered disability or functional damage , " noting that "there are terrible figures for the number of people receiving martyrs and political prisoners salaries, and these large sums of money can be invested to build schools and hospitals."
    While the lawyer sees Rmam Kanani, that " the privileges of Rafha is only election propaganda to win the votes of the families of hundreds of prisoners of the camp, in the next elections , " noting that " the martyrs of Iraq and their families and their children far better than the residents of the Saudi camp."
    He called Kanani Iraqi government to "interest Bawail martyrs of the last Mosul battles, where you must take care of the Iraqi fighter brave who sacrificed his spirit for the liberation of the city from the control of the organization Daesh terrorist," adding that "many of the martyrs ' families without a breadwinner social, financial , and their situation is deplorable."
    He warned Kanani of the "occurrence of social strife similar to those decisions that serve a slice on another account , " noting that " the Iraqi people , mostly subjected to injustice and oppression in the dictatorial regime."  

Reference on the line of the crisis
    religious authority has entered the critical actors dedicated to some community groups by the government and parliament for the privileges of the line, where he called for the need for attention to the families of martyrs and people with special needs.
    The representative of Mr. Ali al - Sistani, Sheikh Abdul Mahdi al - Karbalai during Friday prayers sermon courtyard Husseini in Karbala vassal (range), said that " the wounded and disabled and families of martyrs and the care are rights to be performed on everyone and should not be invoked for negligence against them lack of resources , " explaining that "there are many doors that can be scaled down to take care of them."
    Karbalai added that " has been allocated to the salaries and privileges of the people did not take from harm and suffering for the sake of their homeland by walking than those dear bear, fear of God in them."
    Against the backdrop of the adoption of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, the Law of the institution of political prisoners, the rights of detainees at the Saudi Rafha camp, raised the Ministry of Finance, last February, filed a lawsuit in the Federal Court, against the parliament, accusing him of "issuing laws entail significant financial burdens without legal support, at a time when the budget suffers from a large deficit. " In turn, the head of the National Alliance Ammar al - Hakim, the lawsuit submitted by the Ministry of Finance about the inclusion of detainees Rafha Law Foundation prisoners and to include them as "lack of understanding , " noting that the camp owners were subjected to various kinds of suffering.
    He called al - Hakim , the ministry Prosecutor to "stop the proceedings against detainees Rafha rights , " stressing " the need to reach a solution that guarantees the rights of detainees under the economic situation is difficult , " noting that " the people of the camp were subjected to various kinds of harassment, but they were patient and clung to their faith, and opened countries doors to the detainees but there is the belief of the need to withstand rejection. " The head of the National Alliance to understand " the financial crisis and the problems of the government , " but he also said , "but the sacrifices estimate is a must."
    Hakim urged " the Legal Committee in the House of Representatives and the institution of prisoners to assume its responsibilities , " adding that " the National Alliance will prepare a defensive list submitted to the Federal Court if the ministry was not convinced by the withdrawal of the case in order to preserve the sacrifices of the oppressed of this slide."
    The head of the Islamic Supreme Council of interest " in this file and the follow - up to the National Alliance and his support for the President of the institution of political prisoners in this side , " returned detainees Rafha an extension of the history of the people and an extension of the uprising of the popular essential part of the sacrifices that contributed to the change to topple the dictatorial regime of Saddam. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:35 am