Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hear the sound of gunfire in the south of Metro Tehran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hear the sound of gunfire in the south of Metro Tehran Empty Hear the sound of gunfire in the south of Metro Tehran

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jul 2017, 2:26 am

Hear the sound of gunfire in the south of Metro Tehran

History of edits:: 2017/7/15

{International: Euphrates News} heard moments before the sound of the shooting in the subway in irrigation south of the Iranian capital Tehran, because of a collective dispute within the metro station.
    According to Iranian news agencies to hear the shooting in Metro City "Rey", so on Saturday morning , and its impact on the Iranian security forces to shut down the gates of entry to this station.
    According to informed sources in this regard that someone was carrying a gun he went to pay off a white stab cleric was present in the metro, prompting some of who are in the station to face the attacker , which led to a mass clash and wounding a number of citizens in the subway.
    In the meantime , security forces intervened and arrested the attacker and said that the process of investigation is still under way on this person to reveal the reasons for his initiative for this work stressing that the situation is under control. is over
    http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=146405

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:59 pm