Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Navy receives two warships Italians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Navy receives two warships Italians Empty Navy receives two warships Italians

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:52 am

Navy receives two warships Italians

7/15/2017 0:00

Baghdad / Al- Sabah
    stressed Defense Minister Irfan Mahmoud Hayali, the need for the rehabilitation of Essaouira air base in Wasit Province according to schedule her, said a Defense Ministry statement that "Hayali lose the base of Essaouira air , accompanied by senior officers at the Ministry of Defense, briefed on the stages of implementation and progress of work carried out by Korean KAI Industries air to re - development and rehabilitation and furnishing of the base. "
    The statement added that "the defense minister toured the work sites and met with the Commissioner of the company and the supervisor of the Director on the implementation of the project and technical personnel, and the face of the need to adhere Baltoukitat to complete the base and overcome all obstacles to ensure achievement in accordance with the timings set according to the conditions and technical specifications."
    Furthermore, tactical experts cell announced on Friday that the navy received two warships "Assaad" type of production company "Vinkantiri" Italian.
    "Cell" and announced on its website that the two ships newly arrived base Umm Qasr naval south of Basra, and showed that the two ships Tmtazan a length of 62.8 meters and a width of 9.5 meters with a sunken about 3 meters, each ship on an airstrip to marine helicopter, and the arming of the two ships , said the tactical expert cell : " the most distinguishing feature of the cannon ship its ability to deal with sea targets, helicopters and even anti-ship missiles, and reaches the maximum range of 16 to 40 kilometers depending on the type of shell, and the cannon can launch 85 to 120 shells per minute."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:59 am