Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq has the fifth gold reserves in the world "and denied" the Kurdistan region of it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reserves - Iraq has the fifth gold reserves in the world "and denied" the Kurdistan region of it Empty Iraq has the fifth gold reserves in the world "and denied" the Kurdistan region of it

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jul 2017, 4:50 am

of Iraq has the fifth gold reserves in the world "and denied" the Kurdistan region of it

Twilight News / announced the Central Bank of Iraq, about the bank 's gold reserves of 90 tons , which occupies a global rank high, while Vice Kordih confirmed that the bank does not give the Kurdistan Region share of the reserve.
    A spokesman for the Central Bank of Iraq Acer Jabbar said the total gold reserves in the Bank of 90 tonnes , and thus occupies the thirty - seventh globally and seventh Arab rank.
    For its part , he confirmed a member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives of the Iraqi Kurdistan Alliance Najiba Najib said the central bank has reserves including gold reserves, pointing out that the Kurdistan Region 's share of the reserve is 17%.
    Najib, however the central bank deprives the region of reserves and seizes its share, indicating that about 4 tons of gold at least is the share of the province and Baghdad is not granted to him.
    It is worth mentioning that the Iraqi Central Bank reserves of gold in 1012 was only 30 tons, he arrived three times now.

Keywords:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:58 am