Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministerial Council on National Security discusses the adoption of the security sector reform progra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministerial Council on National Security discusses the adoption of the security sector reform progra Empty Ministerial Council on National Security discusses the adoption of the security sector reform progra

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2017, 2:11 am

Ministerial Council on National Security discusses the adoption of the security sector reform program

BAGHDAD, July 16 (KUNA) - The National Security Council, chaired by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, today discussed the adoption of a security sector reform program.
    A statement issued by the office of Abadi said that "Abadi chaired the meeting of the Ministerial Council for National Security on Monday evening, and discussed the achievements achieved and preparations for the post-victory phase and the liberation of Mosul and the necessity of sustaining it and continuing to strengthen the capabilities of Iraqi forces and arm them as best as possible."
    "We stressed the importance of unifying the media discourse in order to serve the unity, security and stability of Iraq and its people."
    The statement pointed out that "during the meeting was discussed the adoption of the security sector reform program, and cooperation with the House of Representatives and the Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary in the area of ​​legislation related to security as well as the oversight role of the Council, as well as discuss the items on the agenda. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:14 am