Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil refinery announces the launch of FAO investment export for the second time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

refinery - Oil refinery announces the launch of FAO investment export for the second time Empty Oil refinery announces the launch of FAO investment export for the second time

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2017, 3:36 am

Oil refinery announces the launch of FAO investment export for the second time

18/07/2017

The Oil Ministry announced the launch of Faw refinery investment Basra province, the second time 300 thousand barrels per day extensible with the addition of petrochemical complex.

According to a ministry statement obtained "direction Press" on a copy of the implementation of the "refined style is BOT and BOO according to the Investment Law No. 64 refineries in the year 20077, as amended.
    And be refined products environmentally friendly according to international standards EURO-5. Under the Investment Law No. 13 of 2006, the investor covered by the tax exemptions.

And the ministry added, "under the Second Amendment to the Investment Law No. 64 of 2007, the discount rate on the price of crude oil is on the ship of (8%) that no less than (5) dollars and not more than $ 10 for the world price."

According to the statement that "has been prepared bag information Palmcefy by studies, planning and follow-up circuit and the price of the bag (30) thousand dollars (non-refundable) and paragraphs contained in the bag to be sources and specifications of oil V.o sources and specifications of the water Altve will be outfitted for the refinery and the determinants environmental and map showing the location of the refinery. "

The statement continued, "it was the extension of the date of closing the sale of bags information Palmcefy to the end of the official working on Tuesday, a brief summary 08.01.2017 instead of on Sunday, a brief summary of 16/7/2017 Deadline for receipt of the documents submitted by companies wishing to invest in the refinery above the end of the official working day Sunday 10/01/2017 a brief summary.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:59 pm