Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

France provides financial assistance for displaced people in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

France provides financial assistance for displaced people in Iraq Empty France provides financial assistance for displaced people in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2017, 4:19 am

France provides financial assistance for displaced people in Iraq

World Food UN program, announced Monday, the contribution of France to provide an estimated 3.2 million euros financial aid (US $ 3.5) for displaced people and families affected by the conflict in Iraq.

He said Marc Baretti, France's ambassador to Iraq, in a statement seen by «Journal News», "This new French contribution comes in response to the urgent need of food aid to the Iraqi families recently displaced due to the ongoing conflict."

He added that "the Government of France is always keen to support those in need who live in harsh conditions," noting that "WFP will use this contribution to support more than 200,000 displaced people through a program (SCOPE), which is an electronic program that was prepared for the purposes of humanitarian assistance provided by the program that World food. "

He said that "every member of the family will receive about 15 euros per month (US $ 17) to buy food for their choice and other essential supplies from the local shops."

Sally Haydock, WFP representative in Iraq, according to the statement, "This generous contribution will help France to provide food for thousands of Iraqi families who turned her life upside down because of the violent conflict."

She added that "cash assistance contributes to the empowerment of the needy and stimulate economic activity, the program aims, where possible, to support people in need, as well as strengthening the Iraqi economy."

Since 2014, France is supported by the World Food Program in Iraq, and the value of donations of 12 million euros (approximately US $ 13.7), which contributed to the increase in the volume of food aid to the most needy Iraqis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 6:20 pm