Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish judiciary decides the continued arrest of six activists, including Amnesty International Dir

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Turkish judiciary decides the continued arrest of six activists, including Amnesty International Dir Empty Turkish judiciary decides the continued arrest of six activists, including Amnesty International Dir

Post by rocky Tue 18 Jul 2017, 4:30 am

Turkish judiciary decides the continued arrest of six activists, including Amnesty International Director

10:45 - 07/18/2017

A Turkish court issued on Tuesday, a decision to maintain the arrest of six human rights activists, including director of Amnesty International in Turkey, in the case criticized by the Organization.

The arrested director of the Turkey branch of the organization in the fifth Edel Isser July with seven other activists and two foreign trainers during a workshop on e-security and information management in Buyukada island south of Istanbul.

And he kept the arrest of six were released while four were placed "under judicial control," according to Andrew Gardner, a researcher at Amnesty International in Turkey.

The arrest sparked international concern and compounded fears of deterioration of freedom of expression in the era of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

The verdict comes a day after the testimony of activists testified for the first time Monday before a court in Istanbul, although they have not yet brought before the court as the charges have not been charged formally. Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/18/176093/

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jan 2022, 9:59 am