Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraq receives two Boeing in the next two weeks to own 18 of them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq receives two Boeing in the next two weeks to own 18 of them Empty Iraq receives two Boeing in the next two weeks to own 18 of them

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2017, 5:37 am

Iraq receives two Boeing in the next two weeks to own 18 of them

History of edits:: 2017/7/18

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} general manager of Iraqi Airways Samer Karim Kubba, near the receipt of the company for two Boeing aircraft {US}.
    A statement to inform the Ministry of Transport Agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it for Kubba as saying, " The company has a contract entered into with a company {Boeing} to buy 45 aircraft from the modern generations, it has been received 16 aircraft and the rest is in receipt."
    " The two planes will be received within this one contract at the end of this month and the other beginning next August , " adding that " an Iraqi crew for the first time will be led by aircraft from the factory or manufacturer to Iraq."
    The manager of Iraqi Airways to, " The company has a fleet of aircraft with 32 aircraft of various types and sizes , one of the Boeing Company and Airbus and the CRJ".
    Kubba confirmed that "Iraqi Airways one of the formations and the Ministry of Transport is seeking to provide better services for travelers by creating crews and modernization of Iraq 's fleet of aircraft."
    He said the "Iraqi Airways as the national carrier of Iraq carry a history honorable passenger service which is one of the first airlines of excellence in the region, as it did not record any little accident during her long career and also has competencies makings to be in the ranks of advanced airline" .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq receives two Boeing in the next two weeks to own 18 of them Empty Re: Iraq receives two Boeing in the next two weeks to own 18 of them

Post by Screwball Tue 18 Jul 2017, 7:23 am

Let them come....

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:48 am