Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: the supplementary budget provides contractors and farmers benefits

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: the supplementary budget provides contractors and farmers benefits Empty Parliamentary Economy: the supplementary budget provides contractors and farmers benefits

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2017, 3:07 pm

Parliamentary Economy: the supplementary budget provides contractors and farmers benefits

Committee announced that the parliamentary economy and investment, Tuesday, securing benefits farmers and contractors in the supplementary budget for the year 2017.

She said committee member MP Najiba Najib's «Journal News», that "the supplementary budget, prepared by the government as a result of an increase in oil prices than specified in the federal budget for the year 2017," indicating that "was determined the price of a barrel of oil in the supplementary budget of $ 44.6 a barrel" .

"The supplementary budget included farmers and contractors dues as well as investment projects," pointing out that "the 2018 budget will be different from the previous budgets, which would estimate the price of a barrel of oil at $ 45 a barrel, as well as production and export of oil rates."

The federal government sent the supplementary budget for 2017 to parliament for a vote after the Council of Ministers approval.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 20 Jun 2024, 3:48 am