Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egyptian Foreign Minister heads to Baghdad for "strategic dialogue" between the two countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egyptian Foreign Minister heads to Baghdad for "strategic dialogue" between the two countries Empty Egyptian Foreign Minister heads to Baghdad for "strategic dialogue" between the two countries

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jul 2017, 2:24 am

Egyptian Foreign Minister heads to Baghdad for "strategic dialogue" between the two countries

Political Since 2017-07-18 at 17:24 (Baghdad time)

Follow Mawazine News
    Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Choukri will visit Iraq on Wednesday to discuss bilateral relations between Baghdad and Cairo and regional and international issues as well as the fight against terrorism and extremism.
    Foreign Minister Sameh Shukri will travel to the Iraqi capital Baghdad on Wednesday, Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ahmed Abu Zeid said.
    In a press statement, Abu Zayd said that during his visit, Shukri will meet with Iraqi President Fuad Masum, Vice President Iyad Allawi, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, In addition to a number of Iraqi political leaders and symbols.
    He also said that the visit will witness the convening of the strategic dialogue between the two countries at the level of the foreign ministers, pointing out that it is scheduled to be during the visit to agree on the activation of the Egyptian-Iraqi High Joint Committee headed by the heads of the Councils of Ministers of the two countries and held its first meeting in the Iraqi capital Baghdad soon.
    Abu Zeid said that this visit comes at an important time in which the Arab nation faces many challenges that require unification of the Arab ranks to confront them, as they constitute a threat to Arab national security, foremost of which is the phenomenon of terrorism and extremism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:34 am