Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's first comment on the new US sanctions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran's first comment on the new US sanctions Empty Iran's first comment on the new US sanctions

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:36 am

Iran's first comment on the new US sanctions

19/07/2017

Considered the Iranian Foreign Ministry, on Tuesday evening that the new US sanctions imposed on Tehran "is ridiculous and without value",

The Iranian Foreign Ministry, in a statement, said that "what she did America is absurd and is of value," asserting that it will respond to similar sanctions, the statement added that, according to the nuclear agreement, the US president is expensive and using his powers to freeze nuclear sanctions, the US Senate against Iran and continue this freeze from time to time, the statement said that in conjunction with this, the US Secretary of State contrary to all previous claims again confirmed in a memorandum submitted to the Senate in his country's commitment to Iran's nuclear agreement.
    Iranian Foreign Ministry statement said that along with the implementation of these commitments the US administration and in order to compensate for its failure to convince its Western partners to withdraw from the nuclear agreement by adding the names of a number of other Iranian figures and foreign to the list of sanctions in a unilateral and illegal conduct under the pretext of those supporting Iran's missile program.
    He concluded the statement of the Iranian Foreign Ministry saying that the Foreign Ministry condemning this silly waste of importance by the US administration to add new characters names to the sanctions list of illegal action, it confirms that it will respond to these measures likewise by imposing sanctions on anti-American figures for Iran and other Islamic peoples , pointing out that the names of these US figures will be announced soon.
    The US administration announced on Tuesday to impose new economic sanctions on Iran, due to the continuation of Tehran's ballistic missile program. saj

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/173250.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:55 am