Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alloizi for "direction": al-Jubouri, an extension conference of the Istanbul Conference and aims to

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Alloizi for "direction": al-Jubouri, an extension conference of the Istanbul Conference and aims to  Empty Alloizi for "direction": al-Jubouri, an extension conference of the Istanbul Conference and aims to

Post by rocky Wed 19 Jul 2017, 3:45 am

Alloizi for "direction": al-Jubouri, an extension conference of the Istanbul Conference and aims to produce a hybrid reference Sunni

19/07/2017

He said the deputy from the province of Nineveh, Abdul Rahman Alloizi today, Salim al-Jubouri, an extension conference of the Istanbul Conference and aims to produce a hybrid Sunni reference on the scale of neighboring countries.
Jubouri in an interview for "direction" adding that "the personalities who attended the conference Jubouri are the same characters that have been selected at the Istanbul conference."
He explained that "the conference supplement of the Conference of Turkey, which was held under the auspices of intelligence of the five countries United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey and Jordan."
He pointed out that "the demands of al-Jubouri conference of the National Alliance after admitting their Turkish troops will stay in Nineveh as a Sunni province and solving the popular crowd and the establishment of the Sunni region."
He Alloizi to say that Izzat Shahbandar Sunni forces Sttmay to reach a dead end and then say the Shiites does not have an understanding between us and go towards the Sunni region and interfere with international support, as in the secession of southern Sudan from the State of Sudan. "

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/173270.html

Current date/time is Wed 17 Aug 2022, 2:50 am