Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US commander: North Korea capable of hitting the United States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US commander: North Korea capable of hitting the United States Empty US commander: North Korea capable of hitting the United States

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:19 am

US commander: North Korea capable of hitting the United States

09:04 - 19/07/2017

US general announced that North Korea has "clearly" the ability to strike the United States ballistic missile intercontinental, but without

Said General Paul Silva, deputy chief of staff of the US army, said he doubted North Korea's ability to strike the United States thoroughly, adding, before the Armed Services Committee in the Senate: "I agree the view that North Korea is moving rapidly towards developing the capacity of missile-related intercontinental ballistic assessment ".

He continued: "What experts are saying to me is that the North Koreans have not yet prove the ability to direct their missiles and control, what would be necessary" to hit the target accurately.

The general said: "With regard to the extent, and they are able to clear it", ie reaching US territory.

On the fourth of this month, Pyongyang successfully launched the first intercontinental ballistic missile capable, according to experts, to hit US territory in Alaska or Hawaa.anthy / 25 m

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/19/176420/

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 am