Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque under the protection of Israeli soldiers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque under the protection of Israeli soldiers Empty The settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque under the protection of Israeli soldiers

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jul 2017, 5:43 am

The settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque under the protection of Israeli soldiers

36 settlers stormed on Wednesday, Al - Aqsa Mosque, on the one hand the Mughrabi Gate heavily guarded by Israeli occupation forces.

And it threatened the Israeli police, Al - Aqsa guards arrest if they approached the intruders settlers to the mosque more than 30 meters or they photographed.

The last maximum Incursions without the presence of worshipers or mosque officials, who have committed themselves to the position of the Islamic religious authorities in Jerusalem not to enter the mosque of electronic gates.

It continued the Islamic Waqf Department staff, led by Director General of Awqaf and Al - Aqsa Mosque , Sheikh Azzam al - Khatib al - Tamimi, sit in front of Al - Aqsa Mosque, on the one hand the door of the beholder ' The Council', near the African neighborhood adjacent to the mosque.

Palestinians reject the occupation measures targeting the Al - Aqsa Mosque, the most important: the development of electronic gates on the doors of the mosque, to inspect worshipers.

Fatah announced yesterday anger marches in Jerusalem today, while the preacher of Al - Aqsa mosque , head of the Supreme Islamic Council , Sheikh Ikrima Sabri called on citizens to the general alarm in support of Al - Aqsa Mosque next Friday.

The violent clashes swept most of the districts and towns in Jerusalem last night, most notably in the Lions Gate area after the end of the evening prayers, with the participation of thousands of citizens, the largest group of religious and national leaders and members of the Knesset, and wounded dozens of worshipers, including injury and described a very serious condition, was transferred and another number to hospital purposes, to receive treatment.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=157972

Current date/time is Tue 18 Jun 2024, 6:20 am