Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Questioning the son of smelting Trump in connection with Russ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Questioning the son of smelting Trump in connection with Russ Empty Questioning the son of smelting Trump in connection with Russ

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jul 2017, 3:00 am

Questioning the son of smelting Trump in connection with Russia

History of edits:: 2017/7/20

{International: Euphrates News} Judicial Committee of the US Senate said it called on Donald Trump Jr., the eldest son of President Bush, and Paul Manafort director of his former testify at a hearing on 26 July this.
    It is expected to interrogate Trump Jr. and Manafort over allegations of Russia 's intervention in the US presidential election in 2016 and the possibility of collusion between Trump and Moscow campaign.
    The lawyer said Jared Kushner son Trump said Kouchner will also appear before the members of the Senate next Monday, and aides refused to Senate confirmation appearance before the Council.
    Kouchner 's lawyer said in a statement , "We will continue to cooperate, and we appreciate the opportunity to help end this."
    Judiciary Committee announced the appearance of Trump Jr. and Manafort in front of her in a statement on its website Wednesday.
    Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse , Democrat of the Judiciary Committee that the meeting will enable the Commission to begin to obtain certificates under oath.
    The station {} CNN television "Much has been said publicly, but not under oath , which means that people are free to overlook the things lying or enjoying impunity relatively."

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=146710

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:08 am