Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

German attack on Erdogan's stinging .. This policies included in it?

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

German attack on Erdogan's stinging .. This policies included in it? Empty German attack on Erdogan's stinging .. This policies included in it?

Post by rocky Thu 20 Jul 2017, 3:45 am

German attack on Erdogan's stinging .. This policies included in it?

20/07/2017

German Justice Minister "Haikou Diamond" attacked Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, saying that his policy of repression towards his opponents leading to the isolation of his country and hit its economic interests.
The face of the diamond, in remarks reported by the channel "Russia Today" television on Wednesday evening sharply criticized Erdogan, saying that those who work in the field of human rights is not a terrorist .. Erdogan fills prisons Bmardah and his critics .. This is not related to the rule of law nothing .. must be is clear to him (Erdogan) that isolates that Turkey politically and economically harm her.
The court in Istanbul ruled on Tuesday, the imprisonment of six human rights activists, including the German Peter Stuitinr, backed up pending investigation, sparking a wave of international outrage.
Two weeks have also been arrested activists before carrying out during the workshop in Istanbul, and Turkish public prosecutors accuse them of supporting "armed terrorist organization".

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/173399.html

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jan 2022, 2:01 am