Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Iraq decided to put his hand on the Kuwaiti fixed and movable property

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Iraq decided to put his hand on the Kuwaiti fixed and movable property Empty Newspaper: Iraq decided to put his hand on the Kuwaiti fixed and movable property

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jul 2017, 5:37 am

Newspaper: Iraq decided to put his hand on the Kuwaiti fixed and movable property

10:55 - 20/07/2017

According to the newspaper "Al Rai" Kuwait on Thursday that the Iraqi authorities have decided to put her hand on the Kuwaiti fixed and movable property even if the ship anchored in Iraqi territorial waters, or the plane landed on the runway of an Iraqi airport, specifically whether a ship or aircraft belonging to the «government or to Prime Minister »according to a book issued by the Directorate of the first implementation of Sadr city to the Iraqi Ministry of transport.

The paper quoted as saying political sources, said that "the Iraqi decision comes against the backdrop of a financial dispute with one of the Kuwaiti authorities, and the authorities instead of separating the perspective of a specific matter before the courts and the continuation of normal and legal relations for the various areas of cooperation between the two neighbors cooperate positively, they I decided to put her hand on the property and assets of Kuwait. "

According to the book, published by the Directorate of implementation of the first Sadr City to the Iraqi Transport Ministry asked "to wait for the time being put executive custody on any ship or ship signals belonging to the city (the Government of the State of Kuwait / Mr. Prime Minister of Kuwait in addition to his job, which is anchored in Iraqi territorial waters, and for the purpose of conducting audits and study of executive decisions and actions taken in this dossier in the book of the Directorate until further notice. "

In a similar letter to the General Company of Iraqi Airways, according to the newspaper, the Iraqi Implementation Directorate asked «to wait for the time being put on the custody of civilian aircraft belonging to the city's point of reference (Government of Kuwait / Mr. Prime Minister of Kuwait and Iraqi airports notice to do so.»

The sources expected that the Iraqi government take the initiative to take action to stop these actions «being detrimental to its reputation regionally and internationally as the world prepares to participate in healing the wounds of the affected areas after the liberation of the organization Daesh», considering that what happened raises more than a question mark about the nature of the deal between Iraq as a state with its neighbors and about his government's commitment to the principles of international law and good-neighborliness. Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 13 Jul 2024, 7:28 pm