Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli army prepares 5 battalions for "Juma al-Nafir"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli army prepares 5 battalions for "Juma al-Nafir" Empty Israeli army prepares 5 battalions for "Juma al-Nafir"

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Jul 2017, 3:19 am

Israeli army prepares 5 battalions for "Juma al-Nafir"

20-07-2017 03:52 PM    Readers

Baghdad News -

The Israeli army decided on Thursday to place five battalions as a reserve force in preparation for possible Palestinian demonstrations on Friday.

The army said in a statement that the General Staff took the decision this morning, in light of the tension in the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

The Palestinians have called for the emergence of demonstrations called 'Juma al-Nafir' rejection of the recent Israeli actions in the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and has been invited to crawl towards the mosque.

The Palestinian territories have been in a state of tension since Friday, following the closure of the Al-Aqsa Mosque for the first time in half a century.

For the sixth day in a row, the Palestinians have locked themselves in the gates of the mosque, refusing to enter through the electronic gates set up by Israel following an attack that killed two Israeli soldiers.

Palestinians view the e-gates as an initial step in the spatial division of the mosque.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=23745

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:12 am