Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Emir of Qatar: We are ready for dialogue and no return on our policy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Emir of Qatar: We are ready for dialogue and no return on our policy Empty Emir of Qatar: We are ready for dialogue and no return on our policy

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 2:37 am

Emir of Qatar: We are ready for dialogue and no return on our policy

Date of release: 2017/7/21

The Emir of Qatar, Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, said on Friday that the blockade imposed on his country by the boycott countries was a moral test, and that the Qataris realized the scale of the campaign against them.
    "Some countries are trying to defame Qatar in the West," Tamim said in his televised address, addressing the current crisis. "Some brothers committed a mistake when they thought they could buy everything with money."
    The Emir of Qatar called for dialogue, denying Qatar's foreign policy.
    Tamim added: "Qataris have been subjected to unprecedented incitement in the tone and the violation of taboos and siege, and despite the crisis, life in Qatar has been going normally since the beginning of the siege," praising the people stand in defense of sovereignty.
    The Emir of Qatar stressed that "any solution to the crisis must respect the sovereignty, otherwise it will be in the form of dictates, indicating his country's readiness for" dialogue, "and expressed the hope that" crown the efforts of the Emir of Kuwait to succeed. "
    Tamim praised the Turkish role in the quick recognition of the signed cooperation agreement Thanked the Ankara government for meeting the needs of Doha.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=146824

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:52 am