Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maintenance and restoration of the historical city of Wasit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maintenance and restoration of the historical city of Wasit Empty Maintenance and restoration of the historical city of Wasit

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 3:03 am

Maintenance and restoration of the historical city of Wasit

22/7/2017 12:00 am

Al-Kut / Hassan Shahid Al-Azzawi The
    province of Wasit began a plan of action for the development and maintenance of archeological sites, most importantly the historical city of Wasit. The director of media in the province, Majid al-Attabi told «morning»: The Directorate of the effects of the province began a plan includes the development and maintenance of archaeological sites in the historic city of Wasit by harnessing all Possibilities available after the school was discovered Sharabiyah.
    He added that the plan includes the maintenance and restoration of the city and the lifting of the bush from the site and maintenance of the main gate, which is 11 meters high, pointing out that Wasit is the second province in terms of the number of archaeological sites in the country, including about 450 sites, including the hill Sumerian state and hill cows and the historic city of Wasit, It was built by Al-Hajjaj ibn Yusuf al-Thaqafi and mostly belongs to the Sumerian, Akkadian and Islamic periods.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:37 pm