Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Emir of Qatar adheres to his country's position after the siege and calls for dialogue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Emir of Qatar adheres to his country's position after the siege and calls for dialogue Empty The Emir of Qatar adheres to his country's position after the siege and calls for dialogue

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 3:19 am

The Emir of Qatar adheres to his country's position after the siege and calls for dialogue

22/07/2017

The Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, said: "Life in Qatar has been going on normally since the beginning of the unprecedented siege on Doha. Pointing out that the people of Qatar stood in defense of the independence of his country.
    Sheikh Tamim told Al-Jazeera: Qataris have been subjected to an unprecedented siege of international relations, and life has been going on in Qatar since the beginning of the siege.
    The Emir of Qatar pointed out that the campaign and the steps that followed were planned in advance to attack Qatar. He said: We do not agree with the foreign policy of some countries in the GCC, but we do not impose our opinion on anyone. Noting that those who were trapped in Qatar tried to undermine the sovereignty of States and the right to freedom of expression.
    The Emir stressed Qatar's adherence to its independent position, saying that his country is different with its neighbors in the definition of terrorism, religion is not the source of terrorism, but extremist ideologies generate terrorism.
    "We disagree with our neighbors in the definition of terrorism. Religion is not the source of terrorism, but extremist ideologies generate terrorism. The countries that imposed the blockade have adopted the concept of the word terrorism in the West ... This unjust behavior harms the war on terror. The allegations of our right are not true and we are being told ... Qatar is fighting terrorism relentlessly and with the recognition of many countries.
    The Emir of Qatar: The countries that demanded the Qataris to leave and separated between families took a method contrary to international laws and values.
    The Qatari Emir pointed to the behavior of the hostile siege countries, saying: Despite the bitterness caused by these steps, we say that the Lord is a useful and motivated the people of Qatar to discover the place of strength and integrity. With regard to resolving the Gulf crisis, the Emir of Qatar said that his country is ready for dialogue and reach settlements at all points of disagreement, stressing that Qatar is open to dialogue.
    As for his country's new policy to counter the embargo, Prince Tamim bin Hamad said: "I have directed the allocation of revenues from the discoveries of new gas for future generations ... We are called upon to develop our educational system in cooperation with residents living and joining us. Investment in development, particularly in human development, must be made.
    He continued: "The crisis has helped us to diagnose and overcome the shortcomings, the stage that Qatar is going through in order to fill the gaps and diagnose errors. The Emir expressed his appreciation for the efforts of the US, Russia, Germany, France, especially Turkey.
    The Emir of Qatar praised the international stands in support of his country: We appreciate the American, Russian, German, French and especially Turkish efforts. I thank my brother the Emir of Kuwait and appreciate his efforts in resolving the crisis.
    The Prince also announced his solidarity with the Palestinian people and Jerusalemites and condemned the closure of Al Aqsa Mosque.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/173635.html

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:06 pm