Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Emir of Qatar: The boycott countries have tried to undermine the principles of freedom of expression

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Emir of Qatar: The boycott countries have tried to undermine the principles of freedom of expression Empty Emir of Qatar: The boycott countries have tried to undermine the principles of freedom of expression

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 3:37 am

Emir of Qatar: The boycott countries have tried to undermine the principles of freedom of expression

The Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani, said that the siege imposed on his country by the boycott countries was a moral test, and that the Qataris realized the size of the campaign against them.

"Some countries are trying to defame Qatar in the West," Sheikh Tamim said in his televised address in which he addressed the current crisis. "Some brothers committed a mistake when they thought they could buy everything with money."

The Emir of Qatar called for dialogue, denying Qatar's foreign policy.

Sheikh Tamim added: "The Qataris have been subjected to unprecedented incitement in tone and prejudice to the taboo and siege, and despite the crisis, life in Qatar has been going on normally since the beginning of the siege," praising the people stand in defense of sovereignty.

The emir of Qatar stressed that any solution to the crisis must respect the sovereignty, otherwise it will be in the form of dictates, pointing to his country's readiness for "dialogue," expressing the hope that the efforts of the Emir of Kuwait to succeed.

Sheikh Tamim praised the Turkish role in the speedy recognition of the cooperation agreement signed between the two countries, thanking the Ankara government for meeting the needs of Doha.

On June 5, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain broke off relations with Qatar on the grounds of "supporting terrorism", which Doha denied, saying it faced a "campaign of fabrications and lies."

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B7%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3-%D8%A8%D9%85%D8%A8/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:13 am