Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia to host meeting tomorrow to review OPEC oil deal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia to host meeting tomorrow to review OPEC oil deal Empty Russia to host meeting tomorrow to review OPEC oil deal

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 4:01 am

Russia to host meeting tomorrow to review OPEC oil deal

09:46 - 22/07/2017

Minister of Electricity and Water Issam Al-Marzouq said that the report of the Technical Committee of the Ministerial Committee will be considered at a meeting of the Joint Committee to monitor the implementation of the agreement to reduce the production of OPEC countries and others.

"The report of the Technical Committee under the Cooperation Agreement will be considered by the Technical Committee of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, Joint agreement signed in Vienna in December 2016 between the oil producing countries in (OPEC) and countries from outside. "

Al-Marzouq added that the committee "will also review the report of the OPEC Secretariat on the state of the oil markets for the same period during the meeting until July 25, and will discuss future steps to continue implementation of the agreement and discuss any proposals from the member states of the Organization."

"At the end of the meeting, the committee will report to the member states on what will be discussed, as well as any suggestions or recommendations approved by the committee," he said.

The ministerial committee recommended during its meeting last March in Kuwait to extend the global agreement between OPEC and other producers to reduce the production of crude oil for another 6 months. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/22/177253/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:20 am